Starts: 2015-05-08 Ends: 2015-05-08
Attend our Complimentary "Mould & Flood Awareness" sessions in North Bay, Sudbury or Sault Ste. Marie to update your knowledge on Regulations, Guidelines, General Liabilities and Due Diligence Responses to:
When and Where:
These Complimentary Sessions Cover:
· Establishing mould growth in buildings as a health hazard and liability in buildings
· Understanding common building deficiencies that contribute to the risk of water damage and mould growth so owners, managers and insurance providers have an understanding of the visible signs and likely causes for high moisture levels
· Practical remedial actions to help you keep your building dry and avoid mould growth when floods occur
· Understanding the classifications and categories of a water loss to aid in decisions for removal versus salvaging building finishes
· How and why to assess the extent of water damage and monitoring of remediation efforts which may include removal and/or drying techniques to provide documentation that all affected areas have been adequately remediated
· Review a flow chart process to guide you through managing a flood and other potential hazards such as considerations for health care settings, asbestos and other designated substances, marijuana grow-operations and associated structural, pesticide, electrical hazards, etc
These sessions will be presented by Tyler Kiss, Sr. Project Manager, Indoor Air Quality & Mould.
Complete information can be found on our "Mould & Flood Management in Buildings" Complimentary Session Webpage.